- forgotten something I was supposed to do 24 hours later and did not remember it until 2 days after I was supposed to do it.
- began binge eating with a passion
- began spending excessively (what is at least excessive for MY budget)
- picked some pimples until they scabbed
- and began making up excuses why i can't leave the house and
- sleeping INCESSANTLY.
a celebration of the "haven't i been here before" nature of depression
a mourning of darkness, a longing for light, but hopefully, in the end, a tale of survival.
Monday, July 30
and so it begins
Therapy was Thursday. In 4 days I have:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you heard of DBT (Dialectical behaviour therapy)? It's a program that was developed to help BPDs deal with the symptoms of BPD. I've done the one year skills group and it was really helpful. Would you be able to check out if there is a program like that where you are?
My therapist also works with me on the DBT model. It's really helped me understand many things that set me off.
Hope you continue to hang in there. Being diagnosed BPD isn't the end of the world, even though it probably FEELS like it is.
Just hang in there and keep fighting.
Post a Comment