that's all i get before the exhaustion sets in.
I'm up to 400mg of provigil and it's barely doing anything.
i'm ready to start taking these bottles of pills and making my own med concoction to see if I can get some relief mixing in some adderall and wellbutrin and hell even the ritalin. a little seroquel at night to calm the jitters and slow down the anxiousness that will surely come, a trazodone thrown in for deeper sleep and some prozac to rid myself of the tingling sensations. oh yeah and my BC pills to rid myself of my periods. plus the provigil, effexor, lamictal, topamax and throw in a multivitamin for good measure. oh and a nexium because i will be nauseated as hell. and maybe a claritin because my eyes have been itchy. and if i get a little jumpy during the day i always have some xanax. Or the less effective buspar which i could add over the long haul.
my med bill alone would be $205/month.
i wonder if i could keep a drug habit to less than that if i also gave my dealer blow jobs?
1 comment:
Blow jobs...hmmm...I think becoming a phone sex operator is more of a viable option ;) ... less messy.
Wow though...I don't know that I'd be anything but pissed off at my doc if I was only getting 2 hours a day.
Post a Comment