Tuesday, September 7

today is my birthday

it doesn't feel as bad as i thought it would. i've been feeling rather plagued by my own mind lately. i woke up this morning too tired to even succumb to that. sick and tired of being sick and tired as it were. it's like i could hear the voice in my head start listing off the regrets and another voice was like "yeah yeah, heard it all before."

you ever do something that looks so crazy to the outside world but to you it is a major accomplishment? I cleaned the fridge and freezer. I mean washed them out from top to bottom. It needed it. It was disgusting. Except you might look at my house which is in utter disarray and think "why would she do THAT chore first?"  yeah why? but it felt good. So now  just go stand in front of the fridge to help ignore the rest of the mess. of course that doesn't help my obsessive eating. Ah well.

more to be said but no time. have ot get to work. it is going ot be a painful day since i can't get my extra morning nap in.

3 comments:

Miss Defective said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

I completely understand that "why the hell did she start there?" thing. The last time my house was in desperate need of cleaning, I chose to organize the shoes in my closet instead of doing the stuff that would have made more sense, like cleaning the bathroom, vacuuming or even dusting. And while I'm sure no one else understood (including my daughter), I was really proud of what I had accomplished.

I say do whatever helps you feel good, even if no one else gets it!

GirlBlue said...

We share a birthday!

Happy belated and hope it was a good one

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday darlin!! Sorry I missed it.

I miss you
lyns
marie