Saturday, February 24

feeling so totally overwhelmed

i wake up and think "ok" and then i stand up. and then it all goes downhill.

i guess i am depressed? it is a side of depressed i don't really recognize; i'm so much more accustomed to the never ending darkness. ya know what? this light cloudiness sucks just as bad.

2 comments:

You and Me said...

i know what you mean--kinda walk through seeing the things that you should be doing or even things you actually want to do--but you just can't--something inside just tells you to f*** off--

i know that it seems that it would be better to just be enveloped in complete darkness--not be able to get out of bed---but---believe it or not, this is improvement--progress as 'they' want to call it

is it a great place to live in? hell no, but it does mean your heading in the right direction

lyns
marie

ps i did respond on my blog--maybe you ought to get a hankering for a sub again...

Polar Bear said...

yeah, I think I know what you're saying here. It probably is depression.

Getting up is the worst part of the day for me. I try really hard not to think about anything more than just what I need to do - get OUT of bed, go brush teeth, make coffee, have a shower, drink coffee..... and by the time the coffee works it magical wonders on me, THEN and only THEN am I ready to face the day!

Hang in there, Sans.

Polar B.