Wednesday, July 11

yes I am calling the dr.

Not my pdoc though. I will be calling my ob/gyn


(NO-not for that reason!) I stopped my birth control pills about 2 months ago because a) she had to reschedule and I never called back to actually reschedule the appt. and b) because i read that the pill can reduce the lamictal available in your blood stream by as much as 50%. I was hoping to maybe reduce the amount of lamictal I have to take.


but I really think I have a severe PMS problem. I ahve gotten past the ruff physical symptoms I had during PMS when I was young. But I am really beginning to wonder if PMS plays a huge part in my breakdowns (Aunt Flo came to visit yesterday) Being on the pill and practicing period cessation really seemed to help. 1 light period every 60-90 days really seemed to lessen the PMS more than the 150 mgs of Wellbutrin she had given me (heck it didn't even touch the regular depression).

This is not the first time I have noticed this. The pattern has emerged a few times to the point where I am seriously beginning to think it might have some credence.

No comments: