Monday, April 21

if you don't want to be alive you must be depressed

basically it's what it boils down to in my life. that's how everyone approaches it. so they say just hold on until the next happy moment.

except what they don't get is that in those moments, if there was an easy button that would let me make a painless exit from life, i'd still hit it. See I know what's waiting around the corner, what will always be waiting around the corner.

i'm not even sure you could offer me the life of my dreams around the corner and i wouldn't rather just hit the easy button. i'm that tired. i have been for awhile.

so like a good little soldier i just sit and wait. i figure roughly about 40-50 more years.

1 comment:

Miss Defective said...

I feel the same about my own life...except the 40-50 years part. I sometimes think I have less time than that. But then again, it'd be just my luck to live to 90 or 100.