Wednesday, July 2

riding on the kiddie rollercoaster

well things have been up and down. same whirlwind speed but milder ups and downs. i'm grateful for that. the physical symptoms are still bothersome. i'm trying to look at each individually or in logical groups and see if there are things i can attribute them to that i might be able to do some self treatment.

so the ankle swelling, itchy skin, nausea and maybe some of the tiredness may be a kidney thing. so i've been trying to push myself to drink more water. or atleast less high fructose laden drinks. and sleep with my legs elevated.

it makes me wonder. you see all of those detox patches you put on your feet as if the toxins clear from your feet. my feet have been rather extra odorous lately as if my body is maybe working with more toxins? who knows.

but i am still tired. but i am beginning to think maybe it is all in my mind. maybe it is linked to the fact that i sit in a cube and do unfulfilling work all day. today i tried distracting myself by listening to podcasts on creating the life you want while working.

and then ofcourse the insomnia is beginning.

because murphy has me bound and gagged and bent over a table with my bare ass cheeks in the air while he slaps them with some toy he got from banjk.

2 comments:

butterflies said...

Hi..this is the first time Ive been here.Cant even remember how I got here lol.
Im sorry youre feeling so ill right now.The thing I noticed right away was the swollen ankles.You say you sit in a cubicle all day and of course thats bad.
I got a DVT that almost killed me.I was an aerobics instructor so it didnt come from sitting but from a reaction to medication I was on.
But they call DVT economy class syndrome cos ppl getting it from sitting on a long haul flight and office workers get it too.
If you are on birth control pill I would urge you to get a second opinion about the swelling.My doc of 20 yrs misdiagnosed me..
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Now look! The spambots see you...they are coming!

(that was a joke...sorta)

Detox. Good idea, BUT do it with the help of your Doc. I tried some Detox techniques and wound up in the hospital with my Doc tapping my forehead saying: "You dumbshit!!"

If done wrong, it can make you worse...not better.