Well the new job has been good.
I do find that it will be a challenge to overcome my disorganization.
And I feel pretty darn good mood wise for the most part.
It is that little part, the deepest strongest part tied to my biggest deepest-rooted issues that i am trying not to succumb to.
Feeling good in one part of your life can expose issues in other parts of your life.
so I ma trying not to work all the time in an attempt to avoid the fact that my home makes me miserable. I am trying to clean up and get my personal life together one little bit at a time.
That's all. Nothing exciting here to see. Keep on moving folks.
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear the new job has been good and your mood has been good too. Just take things slow. Change takes time to adjust to, even when it feels so good.
Post a Comment