yeah it's weird. I know every time I read I should bookmark your blogs but for whatever reason I don't. Laziness primarily. It is overwhelming to click the little star -- my favs are too numerous and unorganized.
everything overwhelms me.
but anyway, i couldn't find you. and it was upsetting me. i think mainly because how to find you, where you were seemed to be one of those things I lost in. not in fog. it was like someone checked out the librabry book and didn't return it. or perhaps hid it on the wrong shelf in a different section. So I sat here and stared. and stared.
slowly i found my way. first to polar, then to sid. sid has a huge link list for which I am greatful. like a big subway map. The marie's I believe are somewhere in my email so as soon as I can I will go there and catch up.
2 comments:
OK I just re-read that post and somewhere in the middle it stopped making sense. I wasn't even typing fast. It's like my brain just paused and my fingers tried to fake it. WTH?
I've been there and done that!! If you can't find me please hollar.
marie
Post a Comment