Monday, February 22

is it warm where you are?

if so, can I come visit?
---
On another note...
have a Dr's visit coming up. Am feeling a wee bit depressed I think. I'm being very avoidant and sleep a lot. Feel a little "blue" but not depressed or tortured.  Don't really want to mention it. Don't want my meds tweaked; dosage changes bring the possibility of side effects for me. I don't like side effects.

That being said, has anyone switched to seroquel XR? regular seroquel I can only take as needed because the sleepiness stays with me all day. I do have to admit though, it is a nice boost to my ADs. I was hoping for that boost without the sleepiness.

ok I just read the warnings on the website and now, not interested so much. I already have too many of the risk factors listed. BAH

No comments: