wow... thanks.
I should feel bad for not writing more, but then that is part of the depression experience. Plus sometimes, I feel like a cheat, like I am not really a member of "the club" anymore. Sometimes the irrational side of me worries that the few friends I have made via this blog will feel worse if I talk about being ok. I don't want to rub anyone's nose in it.
This is a weird no man's land I am in. (Perhaps it is only in my head.)

3 comments:
Your story resonates with so any of us in its stark honesty. It matters, and so do you.
It actually makes me feel better when I hear that one of my blog friends is doing better. Kinda gives me a teensy weensy bit of hope that maybe one day I'll feel better too.
ditto what sid said--i may not write as i used to or should but i still check in--keep treading...
lyns
marie
Post a Comment