I am beginning to realize that I may not be able to tolerate any SSRI or SNRI antidepressants. I'm reading about what's left, the side effects especially, and I'm ready to cry. Actually I'm ready to cry no matter what.
What's worse is I am not in a position to be making decisions right? My thinking is fundamentally flawed because I am depressed right?
I'm scared. It was the fact that I didn't have a good home for my dog that was foremost in my anti-ending it thinking. But now I know of several people who I am sure would take my dog.
I'm thinking of restarting therapy if only to have a weekly check-in by someone who can hospitalize me if necessary. I can't afford it. I'll probably have to give up my internet, cable and home phone.
this is too difficult. and so not worth it.
but if i can just keep going maybe i will blindly stumble into the answer in the dark, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment