Monday, November 7

117

That's the number of draft posts I have. thoughts I started and never finished. thoughts I finished but felt too whatever to share even here.

Do you have a bunch of drafts in your blogging closet?

3 comments:

xxx said...

Yep! And they are pretty much all ones that I have written in the very deepest darkest depressions, where all hope has gone out of the window... I guess maybe it can be therapeutic to write the thoughts down, even if they just stay as drafts & never get published... X

Miss Defective said...

I usually delete drafts because I'm always curious as to just how many posts I've written since I started my blog in 2004. But I do keep a couple of drafts that have important information for myself, probably less than 10. They're kind of like a notepad that no one else gets to see but me and I know exactly where to find the info when I need it.

Anonymous said...

sadly WAY more than I can count!!
lyns