Hannah commented on my previous post...
I hope that by clearing out some stuff from your house it helps your mind feel more free - often I find that if I can get the energy to 'sort' something in the house it's almost as though I've sorted a little bit of my mind.I think Hannah is right. Just the act of letting somethings go even though I REALLY wanted to keep them (for no good reason) made me feel like the disease lost a bit of its grip for a moment. I also discovered that I attach sentimental value to way too many things. I decided that letting go of the things was not letting go of the people/memories.
It sometimes gets a little overwhelming so now I have to convince myself that it does not have to be perfect. I only need to make the apt. look nice and be reasonably functional. I can improve later.
No comments:
Post a Comment