well...
mom has been here for 10 days. she has pushed every emotional trigger in me. I have responded with anger and vitriol.
and i am tired. I realized that this is what it is and this is what it will be because for all of my work on self, I was right back to where I was 12 years ago. Except that without the work in between I wouldn't be here and I can at least acknowledge that.
3 comments:
my momma does the same thing to me--it sucks but it is what it is and the sooner we can accept them for who they are and what they can are the better for us--if we only expect what we know they are able to offer the better we will be--i don't know if that makes sense but if learn what type of love they are capable of giving and enjoy it instead of wishing for what most mommas give their children then we are much better off--love ya no shit my dear--know your not alone :)
Thanks Babe! I know. Just after 9 days non-stop I couldn't see straight. Had to take a sick day to recover after she left.
don't blame you at all--if i had to spend that many days with my mother i think they'd have to lock me up!! lyns marie
Post a Comment