Tuesday, September 1

and so I begin again

Well you knew I would be back right?

The key question now is what will this place be? Do I feel free enough to be me and be upfront?

See lately I have once again being chastised for being me. I kind of want this to be my outlet but then I kind of fear letting it out. I could just write a private diary but let's be real -- the recognition/interaction/acknowledgement of my pain considering most times in my life I have to keep it as hidden as possible is nice. It makes me feel not so alone and makes me feel understood.

I don't know. I am truthfully tired of myself. Nothing is any different. Same old complaints/issues.

Maybe I won't begin again.

Maybe I'll just sit until this passes.
-c

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm baaack!! Miss you and your take on life and all the support you've given me! Thinking about starting a new place to write. Sorry I've been Mia for so long but am so happy to have found you still here.
Lyns
Marie

sansanity said...

OmG why am I just seeing this?? It made me happy.
I haven’t been able to write in awhile. It all feels too open and too much. I can’t focus much to even make words have meaning. It may have to do with a vitamin D deficiency which may have contributed to my broken leg!! Woohoo!